Radio Confidential Podcast

Saturday 21 May 2011

GooGoo for Gaga

With Canada enjoying a long weekend, happy that the world has survived another threatening doomsday prediction, Lady Gaga is getting ready to launch her album Born This Way on May 23rd. Gaga being the marketing genius that she is has already sold over 1 million copies of the single off that album. What a better time to release it than at the unofficial beginning of summer long weekends. Available for pre-order for $8.99 this album is going to be one of the 2011 summer hits. I myself will be picking up a copy just to see what all the fuss is about, but seeing the artwork for the soon to be released album I am not holding my breath. I understand in the digital age we are in that artwork is becoming less relevant, but honestly Gaga. A motorcycle doing a wheelie, with your head on the front handle bars like some old Cadillac with cattle horns mounted on the grill? For all the credit I give you about being a marketing genius and such, I can not for the life of me figure out what you were thinking. Maybe I will save myself the money and the eye sore and just download it.
JWM2NK94Y8QF

No comments:

Post a Comment